Das Kitten Boot
This variant is currently sold out
Once upon a time, we made a shoe, called the Kitten Testicle Grey. It was a good shoe. And the shoe was good. And it became our best-selling shoe of all time EVER.
Three years, and a whole lot of kitten-testicle-stroking later, a customer asked us - "Can I have the kitten testicle grey, but as a boot, instead of a shoe?" And we said yes. And we made the boot. And the boot was good.
Our nubuck kitten is all grown up now - a full 4cm taller than he was - but just as playful, soft and gorgeously grey as ever.
Handmade from a supple nubuck leather, lined with ridiculously comfortable calfskin, and sporting a debossed ICH BIN ATHEIST rubber sole.
This boot will mostly kick the ass of any other boot in the world, mostly.
- Super easy to care for; already the colour of dirt and keeping your feet dry, without need for sprays or maintenance.
- Nubuck is much more robust than suede, perfectly comfortable in rain and snow
- The silky calfskin lining guarantees footgasms galore
- The natural rubber sole is dense and will last for years (no replacement required)
- The traditional blake stitch brings the artistry of our shoemakers’ finger work
- And it’s lovingly debossed with the words ICH BIN ATHEIST
*STOP PRESS* - all our boots now come with a bunch of different coloured laces, as standard. It's a bit of a lucky dip - colours depend on availability, so we can't promise anything particular - but we'll definitely send you a fetching range.