Kitten Testicle Grey
This variant is currently sold out
Kitten Testicle Grey has been our best-seller, since 2012, and has proven itself on smutty urban streets everywhere, from Berlin to Shanghai, London to New York.
Handmade from velvety soft nubuck leather and fully lined with luscious calfskin, it’s as soft as a kitten’s nik-naks* and comfortable as slippers.
- Is super easy to care for; already the colour of dirt so will look pretty much the same after exposure to dust and grub
- Will keep your feet dry, without the need for sprays or maintenance. Nubuck is much more robust than suede, getting on better in rain and snow
- Feels truly lovely - the silky calfskin lining guarantees footgasms galore
- Is long-lasting; the natural rubber sole is dense and won't need repair or replacement for years (but repair and replacement are ultimately possible)
- Is the proud work of very talented shoemakers - you can see their care and precision in particular in the traditional blake stitch on the sole
- Is lovingly debossed with the words ICH BIN ATHEIST
- Looks awesome with different coloured laces
PLEASE NOTE: Most of the shoes we have in stock have no black hole detail on the heel. There are still one or two sizes left where it's possible to choose black hole or no black hole. If you've ordered one of those sizes, we'll be in touch to ask which you'd prefer
* we don’t remember how the shoe got its name, but we do know that we were drunk and we had a grey rental kitten at the time.
*STOP PRESS* - all our shoes now come with free, extra laces, in different colours. It's a bit of a lucky dip - colours depend on availability, so we can't promise anything particular - but we promise we'll send you a fetching range.