DAS HONEY OCHRE BOOT
This variant is currently sold out
If you can think of a colour that better screams "HIGH SUMMER" than this, then please let us know. For the vivid intensity of Honey Ochre transports to lazy, sun-kissed days of ambling and reclining and doing-not-much-of-anything-ing.
Handmade from the finest nubuck leather known to humanity and lined with ridiculously comfortable calfskin, it mostly kicks the ass of any other boot in the world, mostly:
- Nubuck is much more robust than suede, perfectly comfortable in rain and snow
- The silky calfskin lining guarantees footgasms galore
- The natural rubber sole is dense and will last for years (no replacement required)
- The traditional blake stitch brings the artistry of our shoemakers’ finger work
- And it’s lovingly debossed with the words ICH BIN ATHEIST
*STOP PRESS* - all our boots now come with a bunch of different coloured laces, as standard. It's a bit of a lucky dip - colours depend on availability, so we can't promise anything particular - but we'll definitely send you a fetching range.