This variant is currently sold out
Our classic shoe in a sparkling new colour.
Handmade from supple nubuck leather and fully lined with luscious calfskin, these raspberries are as soft and effortless as a clotted cream & jam scone, lazily scoffed whilst gently being punted down a calm English river by Enya (yes, Enya).
- Easy to care for, keeping your feet dry, without need for sprays or maintenance.
- Nubuck is much more robust than suede, getting on well in rain and snow
- The silky calfskin lining guarantees footgasms galore
- The natural rubber sole is dense and will last for years (no replacement required)
- The traditional blake stitch brings the artistry of our shoemakers’ finger work
- And it's all lovingly debossed with the words ICH BIN ATHEIST
*STOP PRESS* - all our shoes now come with a bunch of different coloured laces, as standard. It's a bit of a lucky dip - colours depend on availability, so we can't promise anything particular - but we'll definitely send you a fetching range.