Das Petrol Boot
This variant is currently sold out
We believe in a high(er)-top power.
A beautiful untreated Napa leather upper, soft and a little waxy to the touch, with 100% calfskin lining and a long-lasting rubber sole, lovingly debossed with the phrase ICH BIN ATHEIST.
Napa is a smooth leather, often used in gloves - very soft, but nonetheless robust and comfortable in the elements.
Given our leather isn't pickled with artificial fixers, the colour will naturally marble and bleed out over time, resulting in a beautiful vintage appearance.
- It doesn’t need much care; you can give it a little drink of beeswax based cream every once in awhile, but you don’t have to
- It’s perfectly comfortable in rain and snow
- The silky calfskin lining guarantees footgasms galore
- The natural rubber sole is dense and will last for years (no replacement required)
- The traditional blake stitch brings the artistry of our shoemakers’ finger work
*STOP PRESS* - all our boots now come with a bunch of different coloured laces, as standard. It's a bit of a lucky dip - colours depend on availability, so we can't promise anything particular - but we'll definitely send you a fetching range.